- WikiLeaks engaging in persecution
- Gerry Harvey's new tax plan is very stealthy indee...
- Customers give Harvey Norman the stick
- Gerry Harvey remains defiantly self-righteous...bi...
- Retailers don't get it - dumb nuts
- Hogan claims to have paid 'enough tax'
- GST on foreign imports on tax efficient
- Australian retailers extorting wealth from consume...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2010 (70)
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
According to this latest article in the SMH, it is now the large retailers in Australia who are now trying to extort wealth from consumers in Australia. I find it bizarre that it is a business group that is not just looking for tax concessions, but is prepared to advocate additional tax. We so detest these efforts, we have dedicated a new blog to exposing the unethical conduct of Harvey Norman and these other retail extortionists who are seeking market concessions.
’Global Warming Misconceptions - View the table of contents!Global Warming Misconceptions - Download the table of contents or buy this report at our online store for just $US9.95.