1. The lack of reasonable or meaningful debate in parliamentary discourse
2. The self-serving policy by governments
3. The arbitrary legislation they enact which just makes the burden of living in a Western nation too great, particularly for investors and small business.
4. The silly rules against anything and everything, whether its speed bumps every 20 metres or speed limits intended to raise money
5. The lack of accountability of government and CEOs
6. The lack of effective or real regulation in the 'rhetorical' pretend state
7. The inefficiency of their tax spending. In the last 100 years we have witnessed incredible gains in productivity in the private sector. The public sector has stagnated by comparison? Why? Because its goal is to provide support for academics/intellectuals who might otherwise be critical of government. Give them your support and they become your ally. Same in the court system. We wouldn't need teachers anymore is lectures were on YouTube, maybe not even tutors. If there was integrity in our political systems, there would be less crime in society. If there was less welfare, there would be less dependents. They need this to justify their own existence.
Did I say something wrong? I'm quite certain I just said something which breaks some terrorist law. By casting dispersions upon governments - surely that is not allowed? Here is a definition from the Lectric Legal Library:
SEDITION is conduct which is directed against a government which tends toward insurrection but does not amount to treason. Treasonous conduct consists of levying war against the United States or of adhering to its enemies, giving them aid and comfort. The raising commotions or disturbances in the state; it is a revolt against legitimate authority.On this basis you would have to wonder what is 'legitimate law'. Well that would depend on the judgement of the government, and its a worry that judges are paid employees of the State and often have political affiliations. We have actually seen judges in the US Supreme Court disallow defendants from introducing Constitutional laws into their courts, because they asserted they had no place in a lower state court. Why? Because they want to defend the US tax laws.
The distinction between sedition and treason consists is the 'violation of the public peace, or at least such a course of measures that evidently engenders it, yet it does not aim at direct and open violence against the laws, or the subversion of the Constitution.Well I guess I fail on those grounds because the Australian constitution does not protect my freedoms. The government over the decades has rejected the need for a bill of rights, and to be quite honest I would be scared to think what would be offered for such consideration. Why? Because people have no respect for objectivity or reason. I went to a protest in regional NSW over the major political parties, and they throw around words like they have no meaning. Their implicit meaning of 'rights' is a claim to breach others rights, which is of course a contradiction in terms if rights are to be equal and applicable to all people. Really that is not what they want, they want power over people and money, which makes them part of the problem.
Yeh, I'm a subversive I guess because I think the Australian Constitution offers bugger all defense of the people. The shame of it is that the US Constitution does offer significant protection, its just that the public were too mindless to care. That in a country which studies the constitution like no other. The problem is two-fold:
1. People don't know how to think
2. Democracy sucks as a socio-political system because it places the will of the idiots above the arguments of intelligent people. That is no basis for respect among any group.
Interesting with respect to the US Constitution, its the US government that has breached the Constitution. I wonder why the politicians there were never imprisoned for sedition, if not other grave breaches of the law. The US Constitution does not allow the government to impose a person income tax, and a raft of other taxes. Refer to this video. The Constitution does not allow the US government to print money without being underwritten by gold. The Constitution requires lower court rulings not to breach the Constitution. All these rules in the Constitution were breached to give the US government more power.
I truly do not belong in this era. If only I could materialise in a rational world 200 years in the future. I think I would sooner be a simple man and grow vegetables than participate in this corrupt world. The brutes are increasing their control. Ethical people are either going to die fighting them, compromise or go insane, or go live in the back blocks of the country, where they may shoot themselves, smoke pot or just grow vegetables. These are the moral heroes and they have been trashed because they won't participate in this sordid world. The broader populous just have really low standards of what is tolerable.
Andrew Sheldon www.sheldonthinks.com