- Rudd is gone! Long live the Queen.
- Is the media biased on the Resource Rent Tax issue...
- Who is affected by Rudd's tax
- Kevin Rudd has no empathy for taxpayers
- Rudd selective with the facts
- Governments ought not be quasi-equity partners
- When philanthropy is a dangerous concept
- Hogan's moral rights swept aside
- Dr Ross Garnaut's views on the Resource Rent Tax
- Wesfarmers joins RRT opposition
- Strategy for mining industry - part 2
- Oppose the Resource Rent Tax
- Rudd to make concessions
- The anatomy of a tax cheat
- Replies to common misconceptions about RRT
- High Court action not the next step - ask the GG
- Open Letter to the Governor General
- Greatest wealth expropriation coming
- What ought the mining industry do on the RRT
- Non-conceptual mining industry a problem
- Peak mining body ready compromising
- Teele raises sovereign risk issue
- Mining industry is not prepared for the RRT battle...
- The problem with lobbyists
- Miners cancelling projects by the dozen
- ▼ June (25)
Monday, June 14, 2010
There are many issues on which I don't agree with the Liberal Party, and the same can be said for Michael Darby (Christian); however we are both opposed to bigger government, and most particularly stupid policy like this Resource Rent Tax. If you would like to register your opposition, you can do so on Facebook.
’Global Warming Misconceptions - View the table of contents!Global Warming Misconceptions - Download the table of contents or buy this report at our online store for just $US9.95.