- Rudd is gone! Long live the Queen.
- Is the media biased on the Resource Rent Tax issue...
- Who is affected by Rudd's tax
- Kevin Rudd has no empathy for taxpayers
- Rudd selective with the facts
- Governments ought not be quasi-equity partners
- When philanthropy is a dangerous concept
- Hogan's moral rights swept aside
- Dr Ross Garnaut's views on the Resource Rent Tax
- Wesfarmers joins RRT opposition
- Strategy for mining industry - part 2
- Oppose the Resource Rent Tax
- Rudd to make concessions
- The anatomy of a tax cheat
- Replies to common misconceptions about RRT
- High Court action not the next step - ask the GG
- Open Letter to the Governor General
- Greatest wealth expropriation coming
- What ought the mining industry do on the RRT
- Non-conceptual mining industry a problem
- Peak mining body ready compromising
- Teele raises sovereign risk issue
- Mining industry is not prepared for the RRT battle...
- The problem with lobbyists
- Miners cancelling projects by the dozen
- ▼ June (25)
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Unsurprisingly Kevin Rudd has been discarded as PM of Australia, and judging by the profile of Julia Gillard, this will result in a back down on the Resource Rent Tax. If you are expecting a re-adoption of the Emissions Trading Scheme, I would not expect that either. Both were bad policy, and they will be dumped. Emissions count-down to 2013? That is just an interim number...both policies are dust.
But let's earn more about Julia Gillard....I've been living overseas, so I know very little about her. She comes across as a harsh high school disciplinarian teacher at first glance. A harsh face, but let's look at her psychology in more depth.
’Global Warming Misconceptions - View the table of contents!Global Warming Misconceptions - Download the table of contents or buy this report at our online store for just $US9.95.